Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

“ I bought my 32'' LCD Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 in...”

Written on: 07/05/2009

I bought my 32'' LCD Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 in 2007 at argos. The LCD has been working perfectly. The pictures are good and the audio performance is quite commendable.

I recommend the LCD for anyone that does not have so much to spend but still wants high quality performance.

However, i lost my manual and i cannot tell if my model has a HMDI scoket/jack… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

“I had my first Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 in January and...”

Written on: 18/09/2008 by tiw321 (1 review written)

I had my first Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 in January and it got stuck on standby after 4 weeks, replacement lasted 6 months then it stuck on standby as well grrrrrrrrrrrrrr… Read Full Review

Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

“The Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 is awesome quality for...”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by Chris Turley (1 review written)

The Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4 is awesome quality for the price. Absolutely amazed considering the price of other 42 inch lcd's. My advice to anyone looking for 42 inch lcd is BUY IT you will not be disappointed. Three year warranty and easy fit wall bracket included. The best value for money T V I have ever bought… Read Full Review

Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

“If you're looking for a cheap good quality all round...”

Written on: 26/12/2007 by lukej14 (1 review written)

If you're looking for a cheap good quality all round LCD 1080p TV, I would recommend this Whafedale 42 inch 1080p LCD TV… Read Full Review

Wharfedale LCD42720HDF 4

“Overall good but trying to figure out the bad points”

Written on: 20/12/2006 by brucexxlorraine (1 review written)

Overall good but trying to figure out the bad points… Read Full Review

Jimi72's Response to brucexxlorraine's Review

Written on: 16/11/2007

Hi brucexxlorraines :) I'm thinking of seriously buying 1 of these Tv's ..if you're still REGISTERED Could u PLEASE PLEASE!!! tell me a bit more about the specs?? it's now on sale for 499.99 in ARGOS!