BMW X3 2.0d M Sport Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW X3 2.0d M Sport - Ask a question now

“I don't like the elbow room in my BMW X3, badly...”

Written on: 15/01/2009

I don't like the elbow room in my BMW X3, badly positioned centre arm rest (too high for manual gear shift) Hate the park sensors they could do with a linked light system, same as my 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee had. No mudflaps available for the M-Sport so you get all the crud up the sides and all over the side sills. But the good points are the BMW build quality, Looks, body kit (M-Sport) Ride, economy. Overall I think I like my choice. of course would have love an X5 but it would not fit in a… Read Full Review

“If you want a cross between a family car and sports...”

Written on: 08/10/2007 by X3 (2 reviews written)

If you want a cross between a family car and sports car, the BMW X3 M Sport is it, the grip is great and safety and reliability from BMW is 10/10. Looks are very cool, the Sept 07 model has a new engine and its faster, better on fuel (MPG 43), is in a lower tax band and better top end. All in all a great all rounder… Read Full Review