Destination Fashion Reviews - www.destinationfashion.com

Destination Fashion www.destinationfashion.com - Ask a question now

“never use this site”

Written on: 30/05/2013

Bought an item for next day delivery, never got a confirmation email. Phoned 7 times kept getting put off and being told someone would call back. No one ever did. No matter how many times I asked to speak to the manager, I was told none was available and to leave my phone number. Still dont know whether i am getting my item because I have been told yet again to leave my details and 'customer services are busy'… Read Full Review

“Wow, found this site after entering their monthly...”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by girlythingz2 (1 review written)

Wow, found this site after entering their monthly competition, after I signed up to their newsletter I received 2 discount codes XMAS056 for 10% discount up to 31/12/06 and DC056 for 5% discount with No Expiry - both with No minimum order.
I purchased the boxed saddler leather passport covers in black, chocolate and fuchsia and was really surprised at the great quality of these items. My order was processed straight away and I received notification of every stage of the order.
I would… Read Full Review