Khans, Middlesbrough Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Khans, Middlesbrough - Ask a question now

“Excellent food at Khans, Middlesbrough. Im really...”

Written on: 22/03/2009

Excellent food at Khans, Middlesbrough. Im really fussy with my curries but I really enjoyed the food at KHAN'S.Nice surroundings really good atmosphere 10/10 If your wanting a nice well priced meal in a comfortable atmosphere I really do suggest KHAN'S. Portion sizes where a bit on the small side,very tastey but not enough… Read Full Review

“Situated on linthorpe road, central middlesbrough lies...”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by Lee2008 (27 reviews written)

Situated on linthorpe road, central middlesbrough lies the jewel in middlesbroughs culinary crown. My family and i all enjoy great Punjabi style cooking and the delicious and deverse foods the Asian continant has to offer. Khans is a family run business and takes its name from the family tribal name which originates from a city called Peshwer in Pakistan.
My personal love affair with Asian food started as young child when my father bought me, beef madras, pilau rice and a keema nan for my… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 19/06/2007

I like my curry's me, but usually only mild ones with loads of coconut in (Korma's).