All Tickets Reviews - www.alltickets.uk.com

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

All Tickets www.alltickets.uk.com - Ask a question now

“Lack of Transparency cause no customer service...”

Written on: 16/04/2010

Lack of Transparency cause no customer service contacts given. I wonder how such business is allowed despite so many complaints.
Seats booked on net and actual tickets received were totally different.
Tickets arrive very late
No customer service provided… Read Full Review

“i ordered 4 no home tickets for the Liverpool v...”

Written on: 01/09/2009 by LEEWAZZA21 (1 review written)

i ordered 4 no home tickets for the Liverpool v Tottenham game ,for the final game of the season for Sunday may 2009 ,which cost me £ 1066.00 + £ 30.00 handling fee , after many email enquires which i had a very poor response to , 4 tickets arrived on the Saturday for the away section for the Tottenham supporters , i have tried telephone calls & emails , but i never have had a response to these [ i still have the 4 tickets complete with stubbs ] i think the service provided has been a total… Read Full Review

Namrata Bahadur 's Response to LEEWAZZA21's Review

Written on: 16/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it has the facts with data which should guide the readers never to deal with Alltickets.uk.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Disgusting service from All Tickets ”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by mumbo (1 review written)

Disgusting service from All Tickets

We were ripped off by the owner who we bought 5 tickets for the Hatton v Pacquiao fight. We were sent exchange vouchers that MGM knew nothing about and his allrugbyticketsonline reps were nowhere to be seen.

He has never redunded our 1250 GBP!… Read Full Review

“I booked tickets to Man U Vs. Arsenal Champs Leage Sem...”

Written on: 05/05/2009 by Kam1981 (1 review written)

I booked tickets to Man U Vs. Arsenal Champs Leage Sem Final in the Arsenal Club level seating, paying £2678. On the day of the game I got tickets through in the Man United Lower tier!!

I called them and although they accepted the mistake they said they could do nothing to help. As I had promised these tickets to a client I had to subsequently buy them from Premierevents (very helpful and proff) So I called Alluktickets.com and offered to courier the tickets back to them (at no charge to… Read Full Review

“I think people who purchase from alltickets should...”

Written on: 01/04/2009 by Fred12345678 (1 review written)

I think people who purchase from alltickets should note that sometimes tickets will arrive in your hands very close to the event day or on the day due to the nature of the business of buying scarce tickets. I feel that alltickets made a big effort to get my tickets to my hotel. We had an unforgettable night.

☆☆☆☆☆

“They appear to hide behind a number of websites and...”

Written on: 10/05/2008 by brynmill (1 review written)

They appear to hide behind a number of websites and provide little or no information such as address contact telephone etc. When I found out their telephone numbers one line was disconnected and the other left on answerphone. I parted with £1200 for 2 tickets for UEFA cup final and paid extra for special delivery. I received 4 separate delivery dates for tickets which did not materialise and I found it impossible to contact the company over the phone. I also haven't got responses to… Read Full Review

Alltickets's Response to brynmill's Review

Written on: 04/07/2008

if you received 4 separate delivery dates you must have had contact with them and had a full Refund .

“I found All Tickets service to be very fast when...”

Written on: 10/06/2007 by Hamtion (1 review written)

I found All Tickets service to be very fast when booking for Wimbledon, I had no problems and was able to have a nice day on centre court!… Read Full Review