No. 1 Sold Out Events Reviews - www.no1soldoutevents.com

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

No. 1 Sold Out Events www.no1soldoutevents.com - Ask a question now

“bought a ticket wintin another company but the seller...”

Written on: 13/11/2009

bought a ticket wintin another company but the seller was using this name,wanted 3 tickets bought 2 from another seller they came well in advance sept time concert was nov 13th so i thought id contact seller to see when they would be dispatching thiers,in oct but i didnt get a reply.alarm bells started ringing then,but i thought they may have just been busy thats why there wasnt a reply,today is the day of the concert no tickets and no reply,just be careful,my ticket cost me £150 which was over… Read Full Review

“The tickets I bought from No. 1 Sold Out Events were...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

The tickets I bought from No. 1 Sold Out Events were not delivered. I paid £144 for tickets to Friday only at Reading. The advert stated that this was a general admission ticket for the Friday. When the tickets arrived they were for early entry to the camp site and clearly stated this is not for entry to concert, the tickets only cost £10 each and I paid £144 for them!
I could not get in touch with this company and they didn't return ANY of my e-mails. I have contacted Office of Fair… Read Full Review

“Despite being worried when ordering the tickets as to...”

Written on: 29/08/2008

Despite being worried when ordering the tickets as to whether this was a genuine company, it is!! We bought sold out Reading tickets for around £250 each, which isn't a huge mark up when you look at the prices demanded by others. The tickets did come very late (the day before the festival began) but then again my friends had the same problem with tickets that came straight from the 'official' Reading ticket broker. I would recommend this site to others, but only as a last resort when all other… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Back in February I purchased 4 tickets for Friday 16th...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by TTJUJU (1 review written)

Back in February I purchased 4 tickets for Friday 16th November at the Birmingham NEC and paid £760.12 (face value was 45.00 each) from www.no1soldoutevent.com and my credit card was charged immediately. On the confirmation email they stated tickets may not arrive until 5 - 7 days before the concert, but when 5 days before they still hadn't arrived I started to ring them. To my horror they were not answering any phone calls or replying to emails. Two days before the concert I eventually… Read Full Review