UST GG2300 Reviews

UST GG2300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for UST GG2300

UST GG2300
UST GG2300

“Usable if you are mechanically inclined and persistent.”

Written on: 13/01/2013 by Hughtoo (1 review written)

I have had my 2300 for about 7 years. Have had to disassemble and clean the fuel petcock a couple times. The breaker failed and wouldn't carry a sufficient load so I bypassed that. I may burn up the generator one of these days. I'm planning to leave town in a couple weeks with my RV so I tried to start it and the recoil starter spring broke. I have not been able to find a replacement part. I also have gas leak if I leave the petcock on with the motor not running. ~ Final judgement… Read Full Review

Ronfisher1's Response to Hughtoo's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

You can buy a recoil set up on Ebay for this unit

Hughtoo's reply to Ronfisher1's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2014

Thanks. I did and it wasn't quite the right thing but I made it work. (Less pull length.)