Beretta 8000 Reviews

Beretta 8000 - Ask a question now

“I first dismissed the Beretta 8000 gun as I am a 45...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

I first dismissed the Beretta 8000 gun as I am a 45 cal lover and carry larger weapons on and off duty. My son talked me into trying this gun out and I was surprised at its performance. Small, concealable, good firepower, very dependable. Also little recoil and stays on target between rounds. It need extension on magazine as I have large hands… Read Full Review

“This is the Cougar 8000 made in Turkey selling at half...”

Written on: 02/04/2008 by Edward the Great (1 review written)

This is the Cougar 8000 made in Turkey selling at half the price and distributed by Stoger. All parts are interchangeable with the Beretta. This pistol is made on original Beretta tooling and dies. All machinery is original Beretta. I bought this Cougar for $345 with spare 15 round magazine at gun show. I have a Beretta 92 and I rate the Cougar a better pistol… Read Full Review