Beeman GH500 Reviews

Beeman GH500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beeman GH500

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 28/06/2012

I bought a GH500 for my grandson to teach him to shoot. It initially was very accurate and fun. The next time we used it, after about only 100 or so shots, it consistently shot low left. There was nothing that I could do to site in the scope to correct the problem. Tried calling Beeman but it seems the telephone number is no longer valid… Read Full Review

“Well i got this gun about 1 week ago and i love it i...”

Written on: 04/08/2008 by tylerb9100 (1 review written)

Well i got this gun about 1 week ago and i love it i have bought a red dot sight for £9.90 and i have zeroed it in and at about 25 feet i can get shots
in the dot i havent tried further because my garden is around 25 feet.but im sure it can do 50+feet.(with bigger targets like cardboard boxes) I love it i love smashing old cds and tins.its pretty good fun, its also my first ever gun.I LOVE IT!!

(if your shooting i recomend rws .177 superdome pellets they are great quality.)… Read Full Review

“I've had mine a year and a bit yet, it was the first...”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by andyhalson (1 review written)

I've had mine a year and a bit yet, it was the first air rifle I've owned. I bought it because of the price really, not wanting to spend a lot of money on something I might not enjoy. Trouble is I have enjoyed it a lot and have moved on to a higher quality rifle.
The scope is a budget scope but what you get for the money is not disappointing. None the less it CAN be zeroed in and focused quite reasonably. What you need to know is the front lense can be wound in and out to make focus… Read Full Review