Beretta 303 Reviews

Beretta 303 - Ask a question now

“my ol'friend A303”

Written on: 15/03/2012 by MalBeretta (1 review written)

I bought my Beretta A303 Deluxe brand new 23 years ago. I live in Malaysia and one cannot simply go out and buy one or any number of guns as they like unlike in the USA. But I am glad to have bought the 303 as it has been cery reliable, accurate and easy to shoot and maintain. Thing is I am itching to replace it with a new Fabarm SAT 8. I hunt wild boar mainly and I've bagged hundreds in my 23 years. In my country, I'd have to surrender my old gun when buying a new one. I've read some nice and… Read Full Review

“The A303 is a Killing Machine”

Written on: 07/01/2012 by Snackman (1 review written)

After struggling with other brands I finally traded off some gear at a local gun show for a 303 approx 23 years ago. Since then it has performed flawlessly. In the group I hunt with we harvest between 125 and 200 roosters each season and I'm proud to say my contribution to these numbers has significantly increased due to the 303. I even took a 6 year break from hunting to pursue other life interests. I committed the ultimate sin of not cleaning my gun before putting it away. Upon my return it… Read Full Review

“i have had mine for a few years, i got it from my...”

Written on: 04/12/2010

i have had mine for a few years, i got it from my uncle (he got it new shot it 2 times and then decided that he didnt like hunting) it was kept in nice condition and i love it. i have taken countless ducks and geese with it and i have gotten a few deer with it, using rifled slugs.I have only one miss feed and that was my fault, i hit the bolt lock button and it didnt eject it that well. but over all best shotgun i ever had wouldnt trade it for the world… Read Full Review

“THE 303 IS THE BEST GUN I HAVE EVER HAD. WOULDNT SELL...”

Written on: 14/11/2009

THE 303 IS THE BEST GUN I HAVE EVER HAD. WOULDNT SELL IT MONEY COULDNT BUY THIS GUN OFF ME. IT WILL SHOOT 28 GRAM SHELLS JUS AS GOOD AS THE HEAVIER GEAR NOT ALL AUTOS WILL SHOOT 28 GRAM. MULTI CHOKE 28 INCH BARREL SURE ITS A GREAT GAME GUN. I LIFT THE 303 BEFORE I WOULD TAKE MY 687 EELL… Read Full Review

Stephenedennison's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2010

I could not agree more.
<br/>I've had mine for over 15 years and it has never missed a beat. I have always been bemused by the problems 'other make' auto owners have on the shooting ground. I assumed it was down to lack of maintenance.
<br/>The only maintenance mine gets is to be cleaned after each use which is so simple 'cos there are hardly any bits, seven I think, plus the choke.

“The Beretta 303 was, in my opinion, the first really...”

Written on: 16/02/2009 by Peter May (18 reviews written)

The Beretta 303 was, in my opinion, the first really reliable gas operated semi auto, it came with a multichoke barrel & a self cleaning blowback system. Although the Early multichoke apparently had a reputation for deforming the shot it seemed to work OK and shooters who bought these new when they came on the market seem to tend to hang on to them.
Beretta apparently phased these 300 series shotguns out for the AL models which have some improved features, the trouble buying second hand is you… Read Full Review