Amy Winehouse, Frank Reviews

Sub-Genre General, Smooth & Mainstream Jazz
Alphabet a, b

Amy Winehouse
Tracklisting:
1. Stronger Than Me (Jazz Intro)
2. You Send Me Flying (Cherry)
3. Know You Now
4. F*** Me Pumps
5. I Heard Love Is Blind
6. Moody's Mood For Love (Teo Licks)
7. (There Is) No Greater Love
8. In My Bed
9. Take The Box
10. October Song
11. What It Is About Men
12. Help Yourself
13. Amy Amy Amy (Outro)

Amy Winehouse, Frank

“I absolutely love Frank by Amy Winehouse. Jazzy,...”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by dbigdee2u (1 review written)

I absolutely love Frank by Amy Winehouse. Jazzy, "R&B-ey", lyrics, style, music. This CD has everything. Absolutely refreshing. I've played this CD hundreds of times. Get it!… Read Full Review

“Amy Winehouse - Frank ”

Written on: 23/02/2004 by 321sshrah123 (2 reviews written)

Amy Winehouse - Frank

I first came across Amy Winehouse when I was browsing through the 'coming soon' section of Windows Media Player. There was a short audio clip from a "new up-and-coming artist", so I decided to play the clip on repeat while checking my e-mails. However, I was surprised to learn that even after a full twenty minutes I had still been listening to the same two minute clip... that means ten times in a row! This immediately told me two things: one, I need to get my ears… Read Full Review

Cowcalves's Response to 321sshrah123's Review

Written on: 26/02/2004

This is a quality Review, I think I might have to check this album. Not my usual thing but I like trying new things. I'll let you know how I get on.

321Sshrah123's Response to 321sshrah123's Review

Written on: 29/03/2004

Hello. Cowcalves. Thanks for the comment. It seems I can not contact you an other way other than through this posting..
<br>
<br>PS. I am so lazy no I have still not got round to listening to the Nas album... actually I have the NERD and USHER album on my playlist at the mo. Pretty Good esp the NERD album - Fly or Die.

Cowcalves's Response to 321sshrah123's Review

Written on: 29/03/2004

I've Finally got round to buying this and I was not disappointed. How did you get on with Nas, It was written? Coincidently, Did you know that the sample used for Amy Winehouses Single, 'In My Bed' is used by Nas in the Track 'Made You Look' (I Believe the original is by the Incredible Bongo Band and is called Apache.)

Amy Winehouse, Frank

“"Frank" by Amy Winehouse has got to be one of the best...”

Written on: 10/02/2004 by Della (1 review written)

"Frank" by Amy Winehouse has got to be one of the best albums from a UK newcomer. Amy has been nominated for two Brit awards this year, Best Female Solo and Best Urban Act. She is undoubtedly one of the UK's most talented new artists and her album proves this. The songs featured are her original work and the modern, hip hop beats add texture and tone to what can only be described as true, realistic lyrics about life. At only 19 she has proven to be unique and has shown true potential. Her… Read Full Review

321Sshrah123's Response to Della's Review

Written on: 23/02/2004

This reviwer has to be given respect for writing the first review on this under-rated artist.
<br>321sshrah123
<br>(If only I got there sonner!! hehe!)