Kawasaki Dealers Reviews

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Kawasaki Dealers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kawasaki Dealers

Kawasaki Dealers

“How not to sell something - Kawasaki Bordesley Birmingaham”

Written on: 01/06/2013

I wanted to replace my old VN900 with a new one. Cash adjustment pretty simple you would think. My enquiry was "How much will the new bike cost OTR" I had a call back from the place next day from a guy who asked if I was interested in a pre reg model at a fantastic price. This rang alarm bells right away, anyone that uses the term "fantastic price" must think me an idiot I was intending to pay list price for a new one but what the heck. I said OK. He asked me if I had a PX, I said that maybe… Read Full Review

Taniachicago's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

What's not to spend time and money to spare please use a proven.

“Motorcycle Factory in Woodbridge, VA -best shop in DC...”

Written on: 06/09/2012

I bought a new kawasaki dirtbike from Motorcycle Factory and it was a great experience. The whole staff was very helpful and nice! They helped me pick the right model and fitted me for a helmet. I was able to get all the gear I needed. The deal on the bike was the best out of three shops in the area. There was a good selection of gloves, boots, gear and helemets. … Read Full Review

“superb dealership, very friendly and helpful, Always...”

Written on: 13/12/2009

superb dealership, very friendly and helpful, Always willing to do a deal… Read Full Review

“The local dealer here is not on the up and up - he...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by 2pyrs (6 reviews written)

The local dealer here is not on the up and up - he just wanted to make a sale. He did not tell us about all the repairs and up keep that the Kawasaki would need. He seemed to lack the knowledge about the bike other then how much it would cost to take care of it and would not honor the warranty that came with the bike after the sale. It's my fault for not reading and asking more from other dealers and other riders. The key is to shop around, ask around and read. It's the dealers loss in the end… Read Full Review