Nokia Repairs Reviews - www.nokiatech.com

Nokia Repairs www.nokiatech.com - Ask a question now

Nokia Repairs www.nokiatech.com

“they repaired my N82”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by liam.bean (7 reviews written)

I am a bit clumsy and I often drop my phone on the ground so its camera eventually stopped working. I though the phone was goint to need a new camera but fortunately it appeared it was just a software problem and they charged me only £20 to fix it… Read Full Review

Nokia Repairs www.nokiatech.com

“I smashed the screen on my Nokia N70. I found these...”

Written on: 12/12/2006 by Kuka (1 review written)

I smashed the screen on my Nokia N70. I found these guys at www.nokiatech.com when doing a search for local mobile repairs. They turned out to be really helpful and had my phone back to me in a couple of days… Read Full Review