Radio Flyer ATW Wagon Reviews

Radio Flyer ATW Wagon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Radio Flyer ATW Wagon

Radio Flyer ATW Wagon

“Assembly was pretty easy for my husband. What I liked...”

Written on: 01/04/2008 by MartieReviews (1 review written)

Assembly was pretty easy for my husband. What I liked about the wagon was the extra long handle for easy pulling. Plus the Handle folds down if you don't need to use it. I like the fact that it has real rubber tires. Also has cup holders and lots of storage for the Kids stuff… Read Full Review

Radio Flyer ATW Wagon

“We saw these wagons all over the place when we were on...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by scrapbooksarah (2 reviews written)

We saw these wagons all over the place when we were on holiday in New Hampshire and wanted to buy one in the UK. After a lot of searching we found one from Monkey Shine (www.monkeyshine.co.uk) It is an amazingly sturdy wagon and has so far given 2 years of faithful service to our kids. The tires are pneumatic so they absorb all the bumps and jumps you can throw at it. It can pull some SERIOUS weight and is amazingly comfortable to pull even with three kids in it! It's sure to last a lifetime… Read Full Review