Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock Reviews

Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock

Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock

“Amazing”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by MrsEmmaDixon1 (1 review written)

I AM GOING TO SEE IT ON SATURDAY IT WILL BE AMAZING I WILL BE SINGING… Read Full Review

“I went to the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock to see...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by catcowie (3 reviews written)

I went to the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock to see Aladdin which was wonderful. It is suitable for all the family and because you are so close to the action there is not a bad seat in the house. Prices are very reasonable and parking near the theatre is not a problem. The costumes and special effects were great, audience participation was hilarious and the performers had great fun - I laughed from start to finish. I had been to the Palace last year to see Jack and the Beanstalk and enjoyed it so… Read Full Review