Head S9 Heatfit Reviews

Head S9 Heatfit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Head S9 Heatfit

Head S9 Heatfit

“the best ski boots”

Written on: 01/11/2013 by JelenaSvens (8 reviews written)

These are my favourite ski boots. I have tried skiing with newer and more modern models but I've never felt any of them as comfortable as the S9… Read Full Review

“The S9 Heatfits were the most comfortable ski boots I...”

Written on: 28/01/2009

The S9 Heatfits were the most comfortable ski boots I have ever worn. They felt so good... my feet did not hurt at all!! Worth the $! Toes still got a bit cold, i think that is unavoidable… Read Full Review