Sabian AA Metal X Cymbals Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Sabian AA Metal X Cymbals - Ask a question now

Sabian AA Metal X Cymbals

“I bought the Sabian AA Metal X Cymbals because I...”

Written on: 08/12/2006 by 14pagan88 (1 review written)

I bought the Sabian AA Metal X Cymbals because I wanted cymbals that would cut through the mix at shows and during practice. These do that very well! In fact, a little too well; sometimes the sound man has to cut my overheads completely off because they pick up the AA metal X's and drown out the rest of my kit, but since that is what I wanted, they do their job well, but it seems that overly aggressive cymbals are not always a good thing. The unlathed bell on the ride is a real pain to get the… Read Full Review