Sony NV-U70T Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Sony NV-U70T - Ask a question now

Sony NV-U70T

“worst sat nav .i buy sony products all the time but...”

Written on: 03/11/2009

worst sat nav .i buy sony products all the time but this satnav is appoling.very disappointed had problem with charger from the first use ,my mistake thought it was my car till i tried on new cars ,now stopped working.the sucktion clip doesnt hold for 5 minutes acually dangerous (no matter how well you cleaned it)dont buy it!!!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sony NV-U70T

“I found my Sony NV-U70T impossible to use, highly...”

Written on: 26/10/2007 by GHJK (1 review written)

I found my Sony NV-U70T impossible to use, highly priced, ergonomically unsound.It's heavy with a poor display, confused menu and poor postcode search also poor mapping. I will never buy Sony again, it really is that bad… Read Full Review