Sony NV-U51 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Sony NV-U51 - Ask a question now

Sony NV-U51

“I'm generally unhappy with this sony. I have had a gps...”

Written on: 04/10/2007 by ACA (1 review written)

I'm generally unhappy with this sony. I have had a gps on my boat for 5 years and it was better than this new sony. If a street don't exist it's extremely hard to point out.
You can not Inport or Export POI to you PC
You can not Inport or export the MAP
you can not make changes to the map
You can not save and edit personal data to you PC
You can not prepare your route on your pc and downloadit
You cant preeper your rout in advanse in your PC or several routes in your vacation
If you find a… Read Full Review

Sony NV-U51

“The Sony NV-U51 does the navigation job very well, and...”

Written on: 31/05/2007 by primate1970 (1 review written)

The Sony NV-U51 does the navigation job very well, and with TMC it diverts you around traffic problems without you even noticing! I originally had a Sony NV-U50, but had so many problems with it I took it back for a refund and got this unit since then I have never regretted it! Does exactly what it says it will, without breaking the bank (but do shop around as these are cheaper every time I see one? but thats life)… Read Full Review