Navman N60i Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Navman N60i - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Navman N60i

“I spent a lot of money on the Navman N60i and it is...”

Written on: 20/09/2008 by gillian2904 (1 review written)

I spent a lot of money on the Navman N60i and it is now stuck in a cupboard. I don't recommend this if you live in Northern Ireland, only picks up Belfast post codes, might as well through it in the bin and buy a street map… Read Full Review

Navman N60i

“The map's on the Navman N60 just aren't quick enough,...”

Written on: 13/05/2008

The map's on the Navman N60 just aren't quick enough, when you take a corner the screen takes forever to catch up.
I'm going back to a TOMTOM one, less functions, but the basics are fantastic and quicker.
The bracket is difficult to lock into place… Read Full Review

Navman N60i

“The Navman N60i....where to begin but the start? I...”

Written on: 17/03/2007 by SteveTC (12 reviews written)

The Navman N60i....where to begin but the start? I decided upon the Navman after a long drawn out read of many others on offer, and found that this one would suit my needs the best...I used to have a proper one fitted by Philips Carin....the bees knees in my opinion...so I was prepared for the worst when putting my trust in one of these take out the box and go anywhere ones, but my worries were soon put to rest. I suppose the one feature that swung it for me was the Navpix feature...what a… Read Full Review