Navman N20 Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Navman N20 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Navman N20

Navman N20

“Definitely recommend this product. Have had it over...”

Written on: 05/02/2010

Definitely recommend this product. Have had it over two years and used in the UK, France, Spain, Tenerife and the US (three times in 7 different states) _ I had to buy the US maps, expensive at £99, but worth it for a 4000 mile trip, plus others.

Apart from the fact that inevitably some new roads are missing, and a few mistakes here and there it has got us reliably to place after place.

Easy to use and good recalculation if you miss your turn or ignore it… Read Full Review

Navman N20

“When it worked as in UK, it was invaluable. Bought 6...”

Written on: 04/10/2008 by RFMJR (1 review written)

When it worked as in UK, it was invaluable. Bought 6 months ago in Maplins. Good in UK, but omits all roads in my town of 8000 souls in Ireland.
Failed to work in Spain. The on-line manual is no substitute for a printed manual when you are 1500 miles away from your computer. As I bought it, it came with 2006 maps (not all of which down-loaded). They are offering 2007 maps for £39+ (I think)… Read Full Review

Navman N20

“I bought my Navman N20 sat nav to help with travelling...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I bought my Navman N20 sat nav to help with travelling around to unknown addresses (plus the inevitable "can you give me a lift" phonecalls from non-driving family members).
The Navman N20 is the basic model in the Navman N range. The sat nav had the "Navpix" feature, which allows you to navigate to a POI using pictures rather than typing an address. Although it doesn't necessarily make things easier due to a lack of camera, it makes things more fun, especially because most of the NavPix I have… Read Full Review

Navman N20

“The cheapest the easiest to use go get one.”

Written on: 06/05/2007 by snatch709 (6 reviews written)

The cheapest the easiest to use go get one… Read Full Review

Navman N20

“The Navman N20 is an excellent piece of kit. I no...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by stjude2k (1 review written)

The Navman N20 is an excellent piece of kit. I no longer have to rely on my partners map reading skills (or lack of), and journeys are less fraught and quicker. I am saving many pounds in fuel costs not having to retrace my route due to 'wrong turns'. I have just purchased the additional TI kit, which I am looking forward to trying… Read Full Review

Tezmil1's Response to stjude2k's Review

Written on: 26/08/2007

I found this review helpful because... Some of the models I thought were OK obviously aren't after reading some reviews on here which has saved me money, N20 for me then.