Casio G-Shock Atomic Solar Reviews

Casio G-Shock Atomic Solar - Ask a question now

Casio G-Shock Atomic Solar

“Some good functions, poor strap and wave-ceptor”

Written on: 28/11/2013 by msm115 (6 reviews written)

I bought this watch becuase my trusty Seiko from 1982 finally gave up the ghost. Chosen for functions, the compass, altimeter and stopwatch along with world time zones are useful. Controls are illogical - upper button reduces settings and lower button increases - not intuitive. The "resin" strap is awful - slips around the wrist and accumulates sweat. The manual states that the wave ceptor should pick up signals nightly to set the watch in the UK, Europe, USA and Far East. This just doesn't… Read Full Review

Casio G-Shock Atomic Solar

“Mechanical watches are nice by themselves but I buy...”

Written on: 23/09/2009

Mechanical watches are nice by themselves but I buy watches for mainly one thing-the time.I must have a watch that is very accurate and very durable.I own a solar atomic classic g shock and never leave home without it,it gives me the exact time,day,date when I need it and I can wear it anywhere.looks are nice but I want function and dependability.If you're like me and feel naked without a good watch you can't go wrong with a g-shock.I wouldn't trade my solar atomic g-shock for a rolex,that's… Read Full Review