Creative Zen V Reviews

Weight: 43.9 g
Warranty: 90 Days
Release Date: July, 2006

Creative Zen V

“Creative Zen V are technically a sharp outfit that...”

Written on: 06/06/2009 by tobasco (3 reviews written)

Creative Zen V are technically a sharp outfit that unfortunately have a terrible consumer interface and arrogance.

The Zen V is a perfect example, when this works, its a super bit of kit, not withstanding the limitations of MP3 compression and loss, but with a good set of ears, phones, speakers, up to its limits, it delivers well. Where the problems start are when you have an unstable power supply, like my French one and it keeps "tripping out "okay its easy enough to reset but because of… Read Full Review

Creative Zen V

“I was quite frustrated with the Creative Zen V at not...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by jennieC (1 review written)

I was quite frustrated with the Creative Zen V at not being able to find out why my computer was suddenly not recognising my zen player when I connected it to my computer. Even with the help of the support centre I couldn't make my computer recognise my zen player. After reading various reviews on various sites I remembered that Windows Media Player 11 had recently been installed on my computer and got the idea that via driver manager I needed to update the driver. It worked!! I hope this… Read Full Review

Creative Zen V

“In my opinion, the Creative Zen V is a very good...”

Written on: 31/03/2007 by jimbobinessex (5 reviews written)

In my opinion, the Creative Zen V is a very good purchase....only if its on sale though… Read Full Review

Creative Zen V

“I am going to give my Creative Zen V away and buy...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by Gladiator 2655 (1 review written)

I am going to give my Creative Zen V away and buy something else - the quality for £90 is just not good enough. I had a 500mb Creative flash player which for the money is great, I just needed more memory. I'm now off to try and find the best 2GB on the market… Read Full Review