Trek Madone 5.2 Reviews

Trek Madone 5.2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trek Madone 5.2

Trek Madone 5.2

“I got this used bike on my birthday and I am happy...”

Written on: 24/05/2011 by adibail1988 (2 reviews written)

I got this used bike on my birthday and I am happy with it. it's perfect for biking around the streets and in parks. the brakes need a little bit of fixing, but this is because the bike is not new. Also, I had to take it to service before riding it, but after that, it went very smoothly and nice. Love my new bike!… Read Full Review

Vancerfan's Response to adibail1988's Review

Written on: 30/07/2013

http://www.snapbackhatsusonline.us is suitable for shopping hats online...i do not know other guys try to buy hats from here?

Trek Madone 5.2

“i got mine for 2 years now, and i have never driven a...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

i got mine for 2 years now, and i have never driven a bike so light and solid as this, it looks awsome, it drives heavenly , i use it in the mountains, tour of vlanders smal time trials, it never let me down its a masterpiece… Read Full Review

Trek Madone 5.2

“Buy the frameset and build up the way you like it. I...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

Buy the frameset and build up the way you like it. I put full DuraAce, Ksyrium ES, Arizone saddle and Deda bars/stem. Makes it different and very mine… Read Full Review