Beechams Flu Plus Caplets Reviews

Beechams Flu Plus Caplets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beechams Flu Plus Caplets

Beechams Flu Plus Caplets

“Its a very good medicine”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by alexwagner259 (6 reviews written)

2 months back my both kids were under severe flu and we were so worried what to do. Then our doctor suggested us Beechams Flu Plus Caplets. Within 3 days we saw good recovery in both kids. This is a very good medicine. I ordered it from 1strxorders.com  and got a very good price for the same. For all parents who have small kids at home, I suggest them to keep this medicine handy… Read Full Review

Beechams Flu Plus Caplets

“Stated with feeling in my throught and sneezing I...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

Stated with feeling in my throught and sneezing I should of started taking them then. I took 2 caplets at 8 am the next day and kept on taking 2 every 4 hours ...8am 12pm 4 pm 8pm they have caffeine in so not a good idea to take after 8pm if u wanna sleep. pluss not really ment to take more than 8 in 24 hours but you can start later in the day to Finnish later. I took a packet of 16 over 2 days and it sorted me out!!! Take some soothers to boost the affects it will help keep the nose clear and… Read Full Review

Beechams Flu Plus Caplets

“Beechams caplets are good for all the aches and pains...”

Written on: 24/01/2009 by taffydog (1 review written)

Beechams caplets are good for all the aches and pains you get when you have the flu but i dont think they helped my runney nose… Read Full Review