Uplink Systems www.uplinksys.net Reviews

Uplink Systems www.uplinksys.net - Ask a question now

“I have been with Uplink Systems for a little over 1...”

Written on: 08/08/2005 by drako2806 (1 review written)

I have been with Uplink Systems for a little over 1 year now, and I would never leave. When I signed up, they assigned an account manager to my account, who handles all my needs including support, additional servers, and billing questions… Read Full Review

“I've been with Uplink Systems for a few months. It was...”

Written on: 09/01/2004 by sidoze (2 reviews written)

I've been with Uplink Systems for a few months. It was a nice change over all the 5.99 RackShack start up hosts out there. You get what you pay for and even though it was a lot cheaper to host with my last provider, the lack of support and the Cogent bandwidth was just not worth saving 5$ over… Read Full Review