BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia Reviews

Connectivity: Bluetooth
Talk Time: 3 Hours
Standby Time: 225 Hours

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“Had This BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia Phone For Over 3 years...”

Written on: 29/06/2009

Had This BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia Phone For Over 3 years No Problems At All. Apart from the occasional crashing the phone was fine.Good Value for Money Not Recomended To Anyone Who Is Not Too Delicate… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“The BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia is a really good phone does...”

Written on: 27/05/2009

The BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia is a really good phone does what you want... the mirror good for a women… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“Although it seems to be good value for money, it is...”

Written on: 14/11/2008

Although it seems to be good value for money, it is the slowest phone I've ever seen and is extremely unreliable. It takes about 5 minutes just for it to switch on and load properly so you can send a quick text, and the camera is pretty awful. The mirror makes it a nightmare to see in daylight, and the design is pretty horrible as well… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“Like the mirror on it and the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia it...”

Written on: 31/01/2008

Like the mirror on it and the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia it is kinda good. Got about 22 songs on it just now had it for a year and now a way to change to the lg shine. I would recommended it if you're careful otherwise it will get bashed, !!!!… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“The EF61 Mia phone is good although very unreliable i...”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by acissej (1 review written)

The EF61 Mia phone is good although very unreliable i have had this phone for a year with no problems and all of a sudden it has frozen, the whole screen has gone blank! Girly design yet slow, needs charging everyday unreliable. Also the front paint chips easily. Wouldn't recommend… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“I don't rate the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia, as when you're...”

Written on: 24/07/2007 by saxon785 (1 review written)

I don't rate the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia, as when you're outside, you're unable to make out anything on the screen except the mirror. Can't wait to change it. It's fine if you want to admire yourself… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“The clock on my phone broke within a month of owning...”

Written on: 11/05/2007 by pj912 (1 review written)

The clock on my phone broke within a month of owning it. As it's out of the initial 28 day warranty I had to go directly to Siemens. They told me I'd have to send it to them for repair. Still waiting over a week later! Not what I'd call good service!

I don't know if this is a general fault or just me! When texting, if you type a word that it doesn't recognise, you have to type it in the dictionary. Great, I hear you say! But... every time you switch it off, it loses everything in the… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“I wish I hadn't bought the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia...”

Written on: 03/04/2007 by sarahwindsor (1 review written)

I wish I hadn't bought the BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia phone. It basically looks very nice but I'm forever having to charge it and as soon as I can afford another phone, I'll buy a Nokia again!!!… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“I brought this phone about 3 weeks ago and I can't...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by tiddles (1 review written)

I brought this phone about 3 weeks ago and I can't wait to change it. I find that you need to press a lot of keys to be able to do simple things like make a call.... my phone usually lives in a back trouser pocket and even after 3 weeks it's very battered and the case is chipped. Until now i have used Motorala phones and can't wait to change back. I personally would not recommend this phone… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“A nice looking phone, nice design, and good features...”

Written on: 27/01/2007 by pinkbassgirl (4 reviews written)

A nice looking phone, nice design, and good features on it, although you won't use the mirror as much as you might think.
Good that it has an SD card for extra memory, and good speaker for playing music.
Lots of space for messages, good camera on it.
Overall, I was very excited about getting this phone, even though many people told me of bad experiences with Siemens phones. After this experience, I won't be buying another Siemens phone, as one I bought my boyfriend also didn't work properly… Read Full Review

290390_Amy01's Response to pinkbassgirl's Review

Written on: 24/05/2007

Hi I have just ordered my MIA a day ago for £30 and I am not sure I want it know because the reviews sound bad. should I refund it?

☆☆☆☆☆
BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“I have had to return this phone and when the...”

Written on: 19/01/2007 by 157rachelc (1 review written)

I have had to return this phone and when the replacement arrived that too was faulty. I spoke to Benq-Siemens and they told me that this is a common software fault… Read Full Review

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“The Benq-Siemens EF61 Mia is a great mobile phone for...”

Written on: 03/12/2006 by Anne p (5 reviews written)

The Benq-Siemens EF61 Mia is a great mobile phone for under £100.00. It has everything on it except playback of video files.
To include the USB cable with mobile is a must I think; as is the memory card, but to get them all included for this price is fantastic value.
It also includes headphones for the MP3 player. The phone even comes with a removable ladies charm - very sweet.

At least my boys don't want to be seen with it, so nobody takes it off me lol.

Bluetooth works brilliantly, and I… Read Full Review

287451_Harripepper's Response to Anne p's Review

Written on: 30/04/2007

I might get this phone- it's my first phone- is it worth it?

Anne P's Response to Anne p's Review

Written on: 30/05/2007

Hi there, how much are you paying for this phone as it has gone down now to almost half the price!
<br/>Approx you should get it now for £49.99 (available in Argos for this price on Virgin).
<br/>For a first phone at this price it is a bargain. As I said in my review you get everything with it, memory card, data cable to connect it to your PC, software disc etc.
<br/>It's only down fall is not being able to play back videos, but is that a necessity to you?
<br/>The camera took great little pictures, use the cable to put them on your PC,
<br/>Use the cable to put MP3s on it too.
<br/>
<br/>It's a neat little girlie phone, but don't pay full price for it!

BenQ-Siemens EF61 Mia

“This phone had a 30 day warranty on it and mine has...”

Written on: 23/11/2006 by angellotz (1 review written)

This phone had a 30 day warranty on it and mine has broken down today, after 29 days! lucky I suppose, I'm still eligible for a replacement. Signal isn't great on it, quality of the screen isn't fantastic, so the 1.3m camera is slightly wasted on it in my opinion. Having looked at reviews on other websites, quite a few seem to be malfunctioning after not a very long time. My signal keeps disappearing and it keeps making funny noises and going blank. Real disaster as I use my phone all the time… Read Full Review