Radio Shack Optimus 7" Reviews

Radio Shack Optimus 7" - Ask a question now

Radio Shack Optimus 7"

“It works fine with a 512mb SD card, but it crashed...”

Written on: 04/03/2009

It works fine with a 512mb SD card, but it crashed with an 8GB SD card, and then crashed no matter what size SD card I put in it. Don't put an 8GB SD card in it… Read Full Review

Radio Shack Optimus 7"

“When I took the frame back to the Radio Shack where I...”

Written on: 10/07/2008

When I took the frame back to the Radio Shack where I purchased it they played around with it and said they couldn't do anything to help. They suggested I contact the manufacturer, it wasn't until I got home and read the back of the frame that I realized Radio Shack IS the manufacturer. Of course they did offer to sell me another one....yeah right… Read Full Review

Radio Shack Optimus 7"

“Easy to use and good value. I gave the Radio Shack...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by Teresa2357 (1 review written)

Easy to use and good value. I gave the Radio Shack Optimus digtial photo frame as a gift along with loaded SD card… Read Full Review