Navman F20 Reviews

Navman F20 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Navman F20

“First time with a stand alone sat nav as had in car...”

Written on: 08/04/2009 by jellygo2 (1 review written)

First time with a stand alone sat nav as had in car ones before. I liked the Navman F20 but the same as a previous reviewer, it stopped taking a charge and wouldn't change options and then just died… Read Full Review

Navman F20

“I was very happy until the speaker failed, surfing the...”

Written on: 19/11/2008 by colinleeworthy (1 review written)

I was very happy until the speaker failed, surfing the web it does not sound (excuse the pun) to be an unusual occurrance.
The satnav work still but the speaker or sound is a must, especially for safety camera update… Read Full Review

Navman F20

“I have a Navman F20 for about a year now, I also have...”

Written on: 04/06/2008

I have a Navman F20 for about a year now, I also have a Garmin 760 but I find that the Navman F20 still a very useful sat nav.
Even though it does not have the features as the more expensive units I would not part with it. It is a well tested unit and I will always keep it as a back up… Read Full Review

Navman F20

“I would buy their new sat nav systems, but their old...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by BillieBoy (4 reviews written)

I would buy their new sat nav systems, but their old ones are very hard to use… Read Full Review

Tom H's Response to BillieBoy's Review

Written on: 22/02/2008

I've been able to play about with Garmins, Tom Toms and Navmans and find the Navman menu system the easiest and most "intuitive". I've got an N20 but my previous sat nav was the F20 Europe. I also agree with the maps not being 100% accurate.

Navman F20

“Navman F20 is my first unit, and so far - it's been...”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by rowifi (1 review written)

Navman F20 is my first unit, and so far - it's been very good and useful.
It has a mode to search the map to find a destination, but I cant get the zoom to go in close to see the names of every street which means its use as a hand held map is poor.

I wouldn't recommend it against others as I don't have any, but neither would I say it's bad at all. Generally a fine unit - but next time I would want to try one in-store to see it's features… Read Full Review

Navman F20

“As an entry level device, it does exactly what I was...”

Written on: 12/08/2007 by bigdode (2 reviews written)

As an entry level device, it does exactly what I was looking for and much simpler to use that the other device we have… Read Full Review