Red Oxx Reviews - www.redoxx.com

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com

Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com

“I purchased the Air Boss after reading reviews of the...”

Written on: 24/02/2007 by blangley (1 review written)

I purchased the Air Boss after reading reviews of the Red Oxx bag online. My wife laughed at me as I learned how to pack the bag using the bundle method. Well, on my very first trip with the Air Boss, our return flight from Orlando to Philly was late getting in and my wife's luggage did not make the connecting flight. I was the one laughing. I will never check a bag again. I found the bag easy to use, easy to store in overhead compartments and lightweight to carry through the airport. I… Read Full Review

Red Oxx - www.redoxx.com

“My personal favorite products that Red OXX carries are...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by katiewhite85 (1 review written)

My personal favorite products that Red OXX carries are the gator bags and the travel baskets. The gator bag is a great all around, every day bag, (and wonderful carry on). The travel basket makes a convenient place to gather small items when traveling… Read Full Review