Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara - Ask a question now

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“Stayed on all day made my eyelashes and did not clump”

Written on: 31/01/2008

Stayed on all day made my eyelashes and did not clump… Read Full Review

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara is the best mascara I...”

Written on: 24/10/2007 by ElizabethM (1 review written)

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara is the best mascara I have ever used! People comment on the length and thickness of my lashes, and I've even been given free things, just because of the WOW factor of the lashes.

It runs out very quickly, as there's not a lot of mascara in the bottles, but this is an excellent product!!… Read Full Review

Looks4U's Response to 319728_ElizabethM's Review

Written on: 29/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because in the process of stocking them at my store www.looks4u.co.uk.

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara was my best mascara...”

Written on: 01/10/2007 by moccah (5 reviews written)

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara was my best mascara ever, until I found one that does the trick even better.

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara can only handle one layer; after another layer it will clump almost every time.

It is also a pain in the behind to get it off; oil based remover did do the trick very well though.

This is a fine mascara, and the brush isn't even hard to work with - the opposite. It does do what it says; nothing more and nothing less.
Another good point about this mascara… Read Full Review

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“I love the Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara! I love...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by kativadiva (1 review written)

I love the Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara! I love the little comb brush, and I didn't need to get used to it either. It can be harder to remove, but it's worth it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“Ok so I had lost a lot of time and money and decided...”

Written on: 18/03/2007 by Jill84 (1 review written)

Ok so I had lost a lot of time and money and decided to contact Maybelline and their customer service was awful! They made me send them the three defective mascara so I did and then this rude lady calls me, telling me that she doesn't know what I'm talking about and that the mascara is fine and that I'm just crazy. She offered to send them back to me but I told her to keep them. Why would I want empty tubes of Maybelline mascara?

Don't Waste Your Time Or Money!… Read Full Review

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

“I'm a huge fan of Maybelline anyway, and Lash Stylist...”

Written on: 29/11/2006 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

I'm a huge fan of Maybelline anyway, and Lash Stylist is by far the best mascara I've ever used!

It has a small plastic brush (not like a normal mascara brush; it's much smaller), which you apply to the lashes to apply the colour. The results are fantastic, and this really does work! Lashes are much longer and they look great! It also separates the lashes when you apply the colour, which empathises the length!

The brush is a little fiddly at first, and it took me a while to get used to… Read Full Review