Manchester Climbing Centre Reviews

Manchester Climbing Centre - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Manchester Climbing Centre

Manchester Climbing Centre

“I recently completed to a three week beginners course...”

Written on: 19/12/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I recently completed to a three week beginners course at the Manchester Climbing Centre and I have to say I have been hugely impressed with everything there.
The instructors are great, very knowlegable and friendly. The shop staff are great and always willing to help out with anything.
There are so many different lines with varying difficulty that you are almost spoilt for choice. Lines are regularly changed about as well.
Manchester Climbing Centre can get quite busy but I wouldnt say thats its… Read Full Review

“Manchester Climbing Centre is a really fun place to...”

Written on: 10/12/2008

Manchester Climbing Centre is a really fun place to climb. There's loads of different walls and climbing routes. The instructors are great, they are really helpful and there is always someone willing to belay for you. I love going here, its good value for money and a great place to meet people… Read Full Review

“The MCC or Manchester Climbing Centre is the best...”

Written on: 29/11/2006 by pnadin (122 reviews written)

The MCC or Manchester Climbing Centre is the best climbing wall set up I've been to. I've tried others in Oldham, Edinburgh and San Jose.

They are starting to add more features on to the top rope walls, which is great.

I love the arrete routes, which have been set to keep you going back for more.

The grades are a bit loose. There is a grade 6b I can do, but a grade 5 I can't (yet)… Read Full Review