Pagona Hotel Apartments Reviews

Pagona Hotel Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pagona Hotel Apartments

Pagona Hotel Apartments
Pagona Hotel Apartments

“Very Clean, very quiet, very nice pool”

Written on: 19/07/2012

The apartments were really nice, and I would recommend it to familys with kids. If you want to avoid the noise of Paphos night life this is the perfect place to stay. The staff was really friendly and helpful. And apartment are equipped with good air conditioners and make a perfect hiding place from the afternoon heat. The pool is really beautiful, but the whirlpool is not that enjoyable. The supermarket and beaches are only a 10 to 15 minute walk away… Read Full Review

“Amazing hotel!! love it!”

Written on: 10/02/2010

Amazing hotel!! love it!… Read Full Review

“First impressions were good, great food. No...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by marisssaaa x (1 review written)

First impressions were good, great food. No disturbance, relaxing + nice people! Thinking of coming again! :)
We also loved dolly the donkey! I think that this holiday was super! It was relaxing. and good fun. The music wasn't too loud but it was just loud enough so we could hear it relaxingly :)
I gave it a 9/10 because it was a fabulous holiday but that one waiter gave away the 10/10. … Read Full Review

“My partner and I have been back home for a day, and we...”

Written on: 31/08/2006 by iloveshortshorts (1 review written)

My partner and I have been back home for a day, and we are already missing Cyprus! We had a fantastic time at the Pagona Hotel Apartments in Pahphos. It was just a shame we weren't there for two weeks.

You could not fault the place. The apartments, the pool area and the jacuzzi were spot on, and the staff at the Pagona were fantastic! Nothing was any trouble to them, and they were all lovely and friendly people. The Pagona is situated in a great place, and it is not too far away from the… Read Full Review

“After having been on holiday to Pagona over the last 5...”

Written on: 25/06/2006 by James Reid (1 review written)

After having been on holiday to Pagona over the last 5 Years, on at least 8 occasions along with our, now 15 year old son and meeting the same, ever enlarging, circle of friends, we base the above both on our experiences, and that of the reactions of our friends and other patrons reactions… Read Full Review

“Thanks to all the staff at Pagona me and my family...”

Written on: 23/08/2005 by Natalie Patterson (1 review written)

Thanks to all the staff at Pagona me and my family have had 8 fantastic holidays in Paphos. Having had bad experiences with travel reps we book direct its more convenient and who needs reps any way... Me and my husband got married 2 years ago(Aug 04) when staying at Pagona, Andreas was our best man and the family made our day the best possible. Having made room for 30+ guest direct they even went out of their way to feed us all after the wedding at the town hall. The rooms are spacious, well… Read Full Review

“Pagona Hotel Apartments - Reading the above review, I...”

Written on: 06/09/2004 by tubbytin (2 reviews written)

Pagona Hotel Apartments - Reading the above review, I wonder if I have been staying at a different apartment block (end of Aug / beginning of Sept). Granted the Pagona is situated close to all amenities, but that's really the main (if only) plus point. On the flip-side, the Pagona apartments are approached from a very busy main road, which not only takes some getting used to crossing, but (according to other guests) also makes those apartments close to it very noisy. Our apartment faced the… Read Full Review

227408_Sarahdrewery's Response to tubbytin's Review

Written on: 27/01/2006

I have visited Pagona apartments for the last 2 years and have loved every minute of it. Im afraid that although i completely respect your views and opinions but i, myself must dissagree. i found that the pool area was completely sastisfactory, and there was no music at all being played. Our rooms were lovely and cool all though the day and they were cleaned out approximately every 3 days. I loved every minute and i am going back this october to enjoy another satisfactory stay at the pagona apartments.

241205_Stephikin's Response to tubbytin's Review

Written on: 03/05/2006

I am booked into the Pagona apt's later this year and from the reviews I have read I am really looking forward to it, if this user wanted a palatial room perhaps he should not have chosen somewhere from the lower end of the price range. And as for people making a noise in the swimming pool maybe an adult only hotel/apartment would have been a better choice. Kids like to have fun and I think that keeps older people young too.

“The Pagona Hotel comes very highly recommended, after...”

Written on: 09/01/2004 by NicoleKennedy (1 review written)

The Pagona Hotel comes very highly recommended, after years of travelling to a different place every year and my father being unable to understand why people would go back to the same place every year and not want to see more of the world. How his mind changed!! I have now been to Pagona hotel 4 times, my parents have been 5, have have just booked their 6th trip. Everything at Pagona is perfect, and 99% of people who stay there go back. Last year i went to a wedding out there while on holiday… Read Full Review

Chrismaleuk2005's Response to NicoleKennedy's Review

Written on: 15/08/2005

I have recently returned from paphos, and we stayed at the pagona hotel.
<br>
<br>We found that this was the best appartment we stayed in for a while. The apartments were always very clean.
<br>
<br>The best thing was where it was situated just a few minutes walk from the main town, and also the nightlife.
<br>
<br>The staff here are unbelievably friendly and make you feel right at home. I couldnt ask for a better place to stay.
<br>
<br>Also drink and food is very cheap and very tasty.