Honda/Acura Integra LS (B18A1) Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda/Acura Integra LS (B18A1) - Ask a question now

“love my Honda/Acura Integra LS . looks great. alot of...”

Written on: 02/05/2009

love my Honda/Acura Integra LS . looks great. alot of potential for engine upgrade. very responsive for a 2o yr old 1.8… Read Full Review

“I bought the Honda/Acura Integra LS (B18A1) used, as...”

Written on: 29/11/2006 by skywings (7 reviews written)

I bought the Honda/Acura Integra LS (B18A1) used, as my first car. It is an excellent first car for the inexperienced driver, who wants a reliable car with good 2 door coupe looks. It is also a good car for the keen mechanic, who wants an excellent base engine to build up and modify.

ENGINE:
I've had two mechanical problems with it so far. It has overheated twice; the fan switch needed replacing the first time, and the radiator needed a thorough reconditioning the second. I have also had… Read Full Review

Dr Gonzo's Response to skywings's Review

Written on: 02/12/2006

Nice review!
<br>
<br/>I think a couple of problems are to be expected in a car that's as well traveled as yours. The Australian climate can kill a badly made car in one day, so yours doing 280K with only a couple of cooling issues proves just how reliable Honda's are. Try driving across the outback in a TVR and see how far you get.... or better yet, a Peugeot.

Skywings's Response to skywings's Review

Written on: 05/12/2006

Dr Gonzo,
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for the comment. The Honda/Acura Integra LS is a good little car. I've only just recently bought a 2000 Integra Type R, which I plan to review in a couple of months, but I haven't yet let go of the LS. I hope to fix the little quibbles it has (eg. respray, replace or recondition master brake cylinder), so that whoever owns it later will love it as much as I do, and not treat it badly like it looks right now!
<br/>