Bloom Liquid Lipstick Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Bloom Liquid Lipstick - Ask a question now

Bloom Liquid Lipstick

“Wonderful shine, long lasting, execellent color. I...”

Written on: 26/01/2009 by janelletaurog (1 review written)

Wonderful shine, long lasting, execellent color. I bought my first tube of Bloom Liquid Lipstick in Daphne about 18 months ago when it first arrived in Canada and was instantly hooked. The shine was like nothing I'd ever seen and the color was so intense. I loved the way the product just twists up although it's a bit hard to get out of the tube at first. That being said, it's long lasting and I still having over half a tube left!Package is not the easiest to use, a bit pricey, on the gooey side… Read Full Review

Bloom Liquid Lipstick

“I bought my bloom liquid lipstick at a store in North...”

Written on: 16/12/2007 by CheryM (1 review written)

I bought my bloom liquid lipstick at a store in North Carolina, they have a new website. Easy application, feels good on the lips, all colors are flattering and attractive. Love Daisy and Jasmine especially… Read Full Review