WorldPay Reviews - www.worldpay.com

WorldPay www.worldpay.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WorldPay www.worldpay.com

WorldPay www.worldpay.com

“Made my life hell!!”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by Wheelereh375 (1 review written)

Never ever use this company, these people are thugs . When they got me signed up they never mentioned they have about 100 pages of terms and conditions. The sales guy just mentioned the charges got the signature and was gone. I had a big order of which the customer paid with his credit card. The next day had a call from world pay asking about the transaction and what is it for!! Told them everything,upon. Insisting provided them with the invoice and customers details which I should not because… Read Full Review

“AVOID THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 10/10/2014 by loneparot1 (1 review written)

DON'T EVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL KILL YOU BUSINESS. VERY DISORGANIZED, AVOID AVOID AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR BUSINESS… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 03/10/2014 by Tiav72 (1 review written)

Absolutley useless company, terminal unable to connect several times a day so replaced terminal still doesnt work yet they want to charge 400 for returned terminal claim its customer damage absolutely no way replacement machine no different. Staff haven't got a clue what's going on all they want to do is send you to retentions. Avoid this company at all costs they will kill your business. They have taken over cardsave who were just as bad yet things have got worse… Read Full Review

“DC Battery and Worldpay”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Schultzhd376 (1 review written)

My experience appears to be similar others. Paid for some camera batteries by credit card (NZ $66) through WorldPay Didn't receive them. Some (possibly) fake batteries bearing no resemblance to my order had eventually arrived with no return address or order details. Can only assume they had come from DC Batteries. DC Batteries Seemed to have poor understanding of English, possibly deliberately misunderstanding.Eventually DC Batteries said they couldn't supply the particular model and that they… Read Full Review

Cliffhollick's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2014

I am having a similar problem ! I have purchased a product for 340 pounds paid through world pay. the company cannot supply and have made a refund ! that has not been paid into my account 3 weeks later ! On telephoning worldpay I was told it wasn't their problem and to get intouch with the merchant never again will I make payments through this appalling company!

“Avoid loose your funds”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Adam1235647 (1 review written)

Totally been messed around by wordpay there staff and managers not helpfull will not return calls keep on stalling and asking for more proof even the proof from our courier TNT showing tracking info signed for was not good enough.what else can we do they have held over £8000 for the reason of charge backs and won't or cannot give us any info regarding any disputes so we can defend our position .again be aware we will be taking this up with the financial department and have our case looked… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Appalling!”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by Dylan311 (1 review written)

This company should be avoided at all costs! They sent invoices that said direct debits were being taken - they weren't. I rang and told them, next news I have a debt collection agency Experto Credite - no reminders no statements no call - nothing. Pathetic. I have paid it and cancelled the contract, if they come back with any charges, they can sue me for them, I will be ready. Useless company, no customer care, no care at all! I had no personal contact from anyone after filling in the form to… Read Full Review

“dodgey business links do not use them.”

Written on: 30/06/2014

This company handles the payments for DCbatteries.co.uk that are really a Hong Kong business and that business does not fulfill the orders. Many reviews state this clearly. I have made payment nd not recieved any of my order. Therefore this payment company are not a secure payment service at all. Their terms and conditions for none reciept refer you to the company supplying, hence taking no responsibility for being the middle man on the fraud. Do not use them… Read Full Review

“'phone call”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by JohanParrish (1 review written)

I received a call from this company this morning,the female caller stated she was calling on behalf of Nat West bank I had a brief conversation with her until she mentioned Worldpay nothing to do with Nat West. Are the bank giving out customer's tel No's?… Read Full Review

Mgblover61's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

No. I believe it's a phishing to get you to hand over personal and/or bank details.

“Arrogant”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by NoelHodges (1 review written)

They were happy to sign me up. After 2 transactions, decided they wanted copies of my business purchase agreement, photo of my stock. Detailed breakdown of my stock. Copy of my insurance policies. For one transaction that was due to me, demanded I get the customer to provide a copy of their credit card and copy of their utility bill because they alleged one of the security checks failed. One day later payment went through ok. They incorrectly configured my account. Prior to go live, they… Read Full Review

“Use alternative payment gateways!”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by SanMarco (1 review written)

Website is terrible - confusing and some of it just doesn't work. Fees are too high, service is appalling. They don't seem to care about customers - not sure why they are still in business… Read Full Review

“appalling!”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by Jalen346 (1 review written)

as with everyone else world pay are an absolute shower. Do not use in any shape or form as you will spend more time trying to sort out their mistakes than any saving you could possibly make. Completely incompetent… Read Full Review

Annainbiz's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2014

Agree - Barclays much better for card payments. WorldPay make up prices as they go along, then put them up later, then up again, then put them up again - well known in the SME world for it now

“they make mistakes you lose time and money”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by urMoser271 (1 review written)

World pay made a mistake with my application form which stalled everything for a month. they then sent me round from service to service, with noone seemingly able to do anything. terrible client service… Read Full Review

“DO NOT use WorldPay!!”

Written on: 19/02/2014

I have written reviews on every site I can find in hopes that no one will ever sign with WorldPay again and they will go out of business. Beware, they will give you a great proposal but you will end up paying much more per month because of what category cards fall into and additional fees! We fought for 6 months about additional fees and finally cancelled. The cancellation fee was over $7000. They did not get this out of our account even though they tried. Got a call today from a "private eye"… Read Full Review

“never ending fee increases”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by beam2605 (1 review written)

I am anxiously waiting out my contract with Worldpay. They started out nice and then started randomly increasing the fees. First I all of a sudden had to start paying a seperate fee to american express. Then they kept "mistakenly" trying to charge me a monthly technology fee even though I phone in my transactions and use a knuckle buster. Then they stopped sending me any paper letters about changes or paper statements and did not notify me. When I complained about this they blamed it on Visa… Read Full Review

“Worldpay are TERRIBLE”

Written on: 06/12/2013 by lmk67777 (1 review written)

Cant get through to them,,, ever... tried calling - the phone just goes on loop. .... and loop... and when you do get through they ask you to email - which takes about 3 days for some inane response to dribble back... My poor web guys are appalled at the level of " service" they get... UTTERLY HOPELESS… Read Full Review

“World Pay ripped me off upon service cancellation”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by unforgettableripoff (1 review written)

I called to cancel my service recently. They cancelled the service and charged my bank account $495. Upon inquiry, they said that I have signed a contract that says that I will be charged termination fee of $495 if I cancel within 3 years. I don't remember signing any contract and was never made aware of this termination fee when I signed up for service. I asked for a proof of contract and they emailed me a copy. It had my name and signature which I never signed. The signature wasn't mine and… Read Full Review

“Rating - Infinate minus on all levels: To anyone...”

Written on: 20/10/2013 by Dissilusioned (2 reviews written)

Rating - Infinate minus on all levels: To anyone reading this.. This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. After a recommendation from my business manager at Nat West in Crawley W.Sx, I sent an email enquiry to Worlpay regarding their card payment facilities. Duly I received a reply with basic details and on the face of it I was reasonably happy with the quoted rates. I informed the rep as such and requested an application form, I was asked for my business and address… Read Full Review

Juunnieb's Response to Dissilusioned's Review

Written on: 12/12/2013

I am having a nightmare with them at the moment. I actually feel like calling the police !!! Its criminal behaviour and can not understand how any financial organisation can get away with such conduct.

They gave us authorisation for a virtual terminal on Thursday the 21rst we took a large payment on the 21rst.
We received an email on the 22nd to say they were cancelling our service and our payment would be returned after 120 days providing our client didn't ask for a charge back.

I called their fraud department and argued and got no helpful answers
they stated they weren't obligated to tell me why our business was accepted then cancelled within 24 hours just that we are a risk !!!.
I asked the quickest way to have the money realised I was informed to refund the customer then the payment would be realised to us by bax straight away. We are a small young company and never live without our overdraft the next week was company's wages week so I was keen to resolve the matter.

I used my own personal funds money for my children's Christmas presents and emergency bills.
I did the refund and it took a week to reach our customer she paid us back straight away by bank transfer.
I called Worldpay and kept them in the loop infact I am still calling them everyday. I am angry frustrated and extremely worried I am not sleeping and forcing food down my throat as I am so stressed my stomach is constantly turning due to anxiety that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and Worldpay haven't realised the funds !!!! they keep saying the payment is in clearance and I am calling everday and feel a fool I have someone on the other end who cant tell me where the payment is and never calls back apparently my questions are never answered infact the only response I receive is "I don't know".

I have contacted the Ombudsman and they cant understand either why the recall is taking so long. It will be 3 weeks on Friday and really starting to give up hope. I think by Monday I am going to have to borrow money just so that I have Christmas. This was supposed to be a convenience and has been one of my worst life experiences.
I cannot believe what they are doing passes regulations and don't believe its legal.
I am a regulated company and they can do this I offered them registration details etc and they didn't want to know.
I intend to have the whole procedure investigated they really should not me able to get away with this.

Dissilusioned's reply to Juunnieb's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2014

I hope you`ve managed to stick it to Worldpay in some form or fashion, and very much wish there was a way to bring this collection of theives to their knees.
What they do is tread a very fine line between what is legal, and what is not, repeatedly jumping either side of that line in a deliberate act to create a `legal trap` that is complicated beyond comprehension and necessitates a huge commitment of both time and money to fight despite the very clear illegalities that they incorporate into conning decent honest people, usually small business owners like you and I.

Worlpay are a disgrace to humanity, and unfortunately people and their lives are no more than commodities to be abused as and when they can.
This is the state of the world today, and the state of business ethics. By the complete lack of interest by those in power to do so in bringing them to task, one has to accept that it is a frightening indicator of the levels of corruption condoned by government.

It`s BIG BROTHER, you and I count for nothing, and there are no words to express how wholeheartedly I dispise this company called Worldpay.

Joellondon's Response to Dissilusioned's Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

Just read this - not surprised - by the way, WorldPay are no longer owned by NatWest, so that exchange and then use of your card details is fraudulent,as you say. Makes it worse still, doesn't it? Good luck

“Useless support for paying merchant account customer”

Written on: 18/10/2013

They do not deserve even 1 star but sorry to say no option to select 0/5. I will keep this short and to the point; Firstly we just wanted the standard payment gateway, so using their site to take customers payments and not on our site (even though we are PCI compliant and very secure). The application process that you are charged a pretty large amount to go through takes at least a month and when they actually get around to verify your website is OK and meets your requirements then they… Read Full Review

“Non existant Support”

Written on: 12/10/2013

I've been trying to get worldpay working on my online store. I had to pay over £100 initially, but since then, customer support are not responding to any emails and queries. It's been over 6 months since instigating their payment method. I would implore you to seek other avenues for taking online payment… Read Full Review

“The gov't should shut them down!”

Written on: 28/08/2013

Horrible company, so many pages of fine print. They are not looking to keep customers, they are looking to scheme you out of as much money as possible until you leave, upset and at a loss. Their customer service rep that I spoke with for over an hour actually threatened me that she would go online and write a bad review of my company!!! No joke, I was so shocked that this even happened. DO NOT sign any papers with this company or have anything to do with them, you will regret it… Read Full Review