Fabu-licious Reviews - www.fabu-licious.com

Fabu-licious www.fabu-licious.com - Ask a question now

“Ab Fab”

Written on: 28/11/2012

Cheapest price on the internet for this item (QWERTY magnets). Item arrived 48 hours after ordering. Free postage. What more could you ask for? I'll be back!… Read Full Review

“Fabu-licious.com - Amazing Products, prices and service ”

Written on: 08/04/2011 by ILOVETOOSHOP (1 review written)

Fabu-licious.com - Amazing Products, prices and service

I bought 3 items that were the cheapest I could find anywhere and I had to return 1 becasue I no longer wanted it and they refunded me really quickly without any quibbles.

This is my second time ordering with them now and I am so impressed! This website is now bookmarked on my home and work computer.

This is an A** company and I just love shopping with them :)… Read Full Review

“Shopping at Fabu-licious is a really easy way to shop,...”

Written on: 06/10/2007 by Pink rabbit (1 review written)

Shopping at Fabu-licious is a really easy way to shop, because when I have a hang over day and don't feel like getting up, I shop there, wait for the delivery and have a really easy and relaxing day!!… Read Full Review

“It is a very useful website if you are a man looking...”

Written on: 25/11/2006 by Aspenhill (1 review written)

It is a very useful website if you are a man looking for the ideal present for your girlfriend or wife.
br>The Fabu-licious website helped me find the perfect product for my girlfriend!… Read Full Review

“I thought that the Fabu-licious site was as good as...”

Written on: 25/11/2006 by sunfairy (2 reviews written)

I thought that the Fabu-licious site was as good as the name. When I had a question about a ring size I called them up and they were very helpful. The cost of all the items I got were very good. I also asked for gift wrapping.. being a bit lazy, and when the stuff turned up (on-time) it was beautifully presented. Very good place for women to shop.. and for men to treat us!

Overall, it is a very good site. Anyone who needs something for a women should visit. I would definitely buy from them… Read Full Review