Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers Reviews

Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers - Ask a question now

Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers

“The price of a Sainsbury's Christmas Hamper to the...”

Written on: 17/12/2008

The price of a Sainsbury's Christmas Hamper to the amount in the box was/is extortionate in my opinion. I know the goods in there are nice and I loved having them, but for that price is won;t be a re-occuring thing for me, no way!… Read Full Review

Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers

“In November I ordered a hamper for delivery on 17 Dec....”

Written on: 28/12/2007 by xyzzy111 (1 review written)

In November I ordered a hamper for delivery on 17 Dec. By 23 Dec no hamper had arrived. I complained via the web site, but the resultant email bounced. I waited for someone on the phone and was told it had been delivered. But it had not. It finally arrived on 27 Dec. I had no reply by email, and one voice message. This is Sainsburys? Lame. My wife tells me I should have used Waitrose… Read Full Review

Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers

“I would never use Sainsburys again. We ordered it from...”

Written on: 26/12/2007 by who007 (1 review written)

I would never use Sainsburys again. We ordered it from Ireland for an address in London for my brother and mother (as she was going to be staying Christmas there due to my dad's recent death). After numerous calls, being on hold for hours, costing a fortune in international call costs we eventually got through to the customer service. Apparently the hamper was out in a van, driven by a courier company. No, they couldn't get in touch with the van. So they were to deliver the next day. No sign of… Read Full Review

Fillip's Response to who007's Review

Written on: 05/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because it reflects real frustration and disappointment over shockingly poor service.

Sainsbury's Christmas Hampers

“Extremely bad customer service, no one knew where my...”

Written on: 20/12/2007

Extremely bad customer service, no one knew where my order was, and they took no responsibility for their incompetence.
It took 25 minutes to even get through on the customer service line. After the first phone call, I was promised that they would find someone who could track my order and give me a call back. An hour later I still had no phone call, so once again i had to call the customer help line. The next person I talked to was very arrogant and told me it was unlikely I would get a call… Read Full Review