African Safari Club, M.S. Royal Star Reviews

• Entertainment on board

African Safari Club, M.S. Royal Star - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for African Safari Club, M.S. Royal Star

African Safari Club, M.S. Royal Star

“Crew the most frendliest you could wish for good food....”

Written on: 05/09/2008

Crew the most frendliest you could wish for good food. The only cruise I could have stayed on for another 2 weeks the ship is old and not a lot to do when at sea but staff more than made up for that like one big happy family. Bad points, single beds… Read Full Review

“The MS Royal Star cruise is fantastic value. Boat set...”

Written on: 16/08/2008 by maggiemidhs (1 review written)

The MS Royal Star cruise is fantastic value. Boat set off from base hotel looks good on photos but rathrer horrid. Glad we left ant went on a safari first! Great ship fantastic service friendly staff and great food.
Overall one of the best VALUE holiday cruises we have had (out of about 10!)… Read Full Review

“Our first cruise, I was not keen on the idea of...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by Missbeeb (1 review written)

Our first cruise, I was not keen on the idea of spending a holiday on a "sea going block of flats", I thought the smaller type would be "more me"... I was right. We visited interesting places ans seen many Dolphins and Flying fish enroute. We can't wait to go again and would definitely recommend it as a fantastic holiday… Read Full Review

“The carpets in the passageways desperately needed...”

Written on: 12/02/2007 by pennells (1 review written)

The carpets in the passageways desperately needed cleaning. Otherwise the ship was OK. I would recommend or travel again on this ship if good entertainment was guaranteed, and only then… Read Full Review