Servis M7055 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Servis M7055 - Ask a question now

“The ServisM7055 is a good size fridge with decent...”

Written on: 11/10/2007 by thomfalls (1 review written)

The ServisM7055 is a good size fridge with decent initial contact with customer support. Unfortunately,this is the first fridge freezer I have owned that ceased to function almost as soon as the 2 year warranty expired. Coupled with extortionate service call out charges, I aim to avoid this brand in the future… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I'm very disappointed with this Servis M7055 Fridge...”

Written on: 24/11/2006 by Annio (7 reviews written)

I'm very disappointed with this Servis M7055 Fridge Freezer that broke down after just 7 days spoiling a great deal of food. I wish I had read reviews about Servis goods before I purchased, it wont happen again!… Read Full Review