Jane Slalom Pro Rebel Reviews

Jane Slalom Pro Rebel - Ask a question now

Jane Slalom Pro Rebel

“We ordered our new 2007 colours Slalom Pro pushchair...”

Written on: 20/04/2007 by DJK Tech (1 review written)

We ordered our new 2007 colours Slalom Pro pushchair back in January 2007, with a promise from Johnston Prams that we would receive it in March. That did not happen, and it was a month late. In the meantime we had to borrow a car seat and buggy from friends. Upon receiving it, the front brake sticks. When I contacted Johnston Prams to enquire about this, they pointed me to a FAQ on their website, detailing how to correctly set up the disk brake; something I would not expect to have to do after… Read Full Review

Jane Slalom Pro Rebel

“The Jane Slalom Pro Rebel pram has a lot of use every...”

Written on: 24/11/2006 by bundles02 (1 review written)

The Jane Slalom Pro Rebel pram has a lot of use every day, for a 2 - 3 mile walk, but mainly on tracks or tarmac. It has not been abused, but if we return it they will probably say it is fair wear and tear. I do not agree, as I think the brake should outwear the pram, not the other way around… Read Full Review