Stripey Wipey www.stripeywipey.com Reviews

Stripey Wipey www.stripeywipey.com - Ask a question now

Stripey Wipey www.stripeywipey.com

“We have booked Stripey Wipey for at least 4 years...”

Written on: 28/08/2008 by ryott (1 review written)

We have booked Stripey Wipey for at least 4 years running now, my kids will not even entertain the thought of a different birthday party! He is fab, my eldest is now 6 and thinks Stripey is the best thing since sliced bread! I have had 30 kids in my house (everyone thought I was mad) having so much fun with the magic, games and fun that I haven't had to do anything apart from feed them. My friends have also booked him purely because their little ones have had so much fun! WE LOVE STRIPEY!… Read Full Review

Stripey Wipey www.stripeywipey.com

“Review of Stripey Wipey Fka Smartie Arty Children's...”

Written on: 23/11/2006 by msSmith (2 reviews written)

Stripey Wipey arrived well before the party started. Very professional and funny! The children loved the show and the games, and they especially liked meeting the rabbit and Dove. They provided the sweets, prizes and music.

I would highly recommend Stripey Wipey Fka Smartie Arty Children's Entertainers to do your child's party… Read Full Review