Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding Reviews

• Facilities

Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding

Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding

“Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding were excellent....”

Written on: 31/07/2008

Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding were excellent. Everything was organised for me, hair, makeup, priest, flowers, food. The day went so smoothly thanks to them. Food was excellent. My family, friends can't stop talking about it. What an excellent company.

The whole day went so smoothly for us because of Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding, they were there all day to organise people. I just can't thank them enough… Read Full Review

“Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding are an amazing...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by emmaflyn (1 review written)

Barcelona D'elite Spain Wedding are an amazing company, well organised, highly reccommend them… Read Full Review

“I cannot say enough positive things about D'elite...”

Written on: 22/01/2007 by spurcell (1 review written)

I cannot say enough positive things about D'elite Spain Weddings. They are a pleasure to deal with. They took all the pressure off the bride and groom for the year run up to the wedding, and not to mention the day itself. Thank you so much for creating our dream wedding… Read Full Review

“I just wanted to thank D'elite Spain Wedding for...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by JillBarcelona (1 review written)

I just wanted to thank D'elite Spain Wedding for everything, and for giving us a wedding we will never forget. The pictures were absolutely wonderful! Much better than we thought they'd be. We will recommend D'elite Spain Wedding to anyone wanting a Spanish wedding… Read Full Review