Vauxhall Astra 1.8 Auto SRI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Astra 1.8 Auto SRI - Ask a question now

“19k... no chance - look for something with a bit more...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by mazda3 (1 review written)

19k... no chance - look for something with a bit more to offer - save another grand and treat yourself to an s type jag. Never would I pay for this car, it wouldn't be so bad but it professes to be the top of the range so god knows what the bottom of the range comes with... or should I say without. I have never been a fan of Vauxhall and I thought I would take them up on their offer of 3 day test drive whilst I'm making my mind up what to buy. Benefit of the doubt I thought but I was wrong give… Read Full Review

Ollsbols's Response to mazda3's Review

Written on: 23/11/2006

£19k for a Vauxhall Astra???!!!! Wow. I didn't know you could spend that much. I don't think I would every spend £19k on any kind of Vauxhall.