Kruger National Park, Arathusa Safari Lodge Reviews

Kruger National Park, Arathusa Safari Lodge - Ask a question now

“Arathusa 10 stars!”

Written on: 24/04/2016 by TheWandererJamesR (1 review written)

Just got back from visiting Arathusa this past week. IT WAS AMAZING! I always wanted to experience a more traditional safari but still have some luxuries. I wanted to still feel like I was camping yet be more comfortable (Everything there is 5 star, but windows get opened in your rooms so you may encounter some bugs, but they have the netting for around your bed every night so you can sleep comfortably). For me air conditioning, a nice room (not a tent), and excellent food was a must. I got to… Read Full Review