Tom Tom One Europe Reviews

Tom Tom One Europe - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Tom Tom One Europe

“I've had the Tom Tom One Europe now for a couple of...”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I've had the Tom Tom One Europe now for a couple of years, and it has simply been a lifesaver! I use it quite regularly and it gets me from A to B 99% of the time without any problems. You'll always come across new roads that the Tom Tom doesn't recognise, but you can't help that as new roads are built everyday.

The speed camera notifications are very useful, especially if you're driving through unfamiliar territory. I've even taken it through some very remote towns and villages in France… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“I have used this very successfully all across Europe...”

Written on: 17/12/2007

I have used this very successfully all across Europe with no problems… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“I find the Tom Tom One easy to use. Idiot [or me]...”

Written on: 12/12/2007 by pottyness (5 reviews written)

I find the Tom Tom One easy to use. Idiot [or me] proof. Small and fun. Laugh at her when she tells me I must turn round when I have decided to take a different route with out clearing it with her... but you can clear it with her by choosing alternative route at any time.. when you are stopped. I do love it… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“Very good and very compact, easy to use, durable, I...”

Written on: 20/11/2006 by vbigmark (1 review written)

Very good and very compact, easy to use, durable, I dropped it on the ground and it's still working fine… Read Full Review

Jaqueja's Response to 267693_vbigmark's Review

Written on: 07/08/2007

I found this review helpful because... I have had no problems with my first Tom Tom One, but the second and third died. I am happy that you at least are satisfied. The first one that I had was a good product.