Tom Tom One Europe Reviews

Tom Tom One Europe - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Tom Tom One Europe

“I bought my Tom Tom in a hurry because I found out...”

Written on: 20/12/2008 by Sony Fan (32 reviews written)

I bought my Tom Tom in a hurry because I found out that my Sony sat nav didn't cover Spain, despite being a 'Europe' model. I chose the 'One Europe' because it was the cheapest model I could find from a well known brand that covered Spain.

Using it has been a pleasent surprise. It's nice and small, does almost everything I expect of it and a few things I didn't.

The voice instructions are clear, but I did find a couple of occaisions when it failed to deliver an instruction on-time, or at all… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“I have owned the TomTom WE for two weeks so at this...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by sgking (1 review written)

I have owned the TomTom WE for two weeks so at this point cant comment on durability. But so far its been fantasic and navigated me to locations that would have taken me ages to find. I am very much into technology (ICT Professional) and this bit of kit has been the most impressive purchase ever… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“This little device brought the terms 'light and small'...”

Written on: 15/04/2007 by Matty2 (11 reviews written)

This little device brought the terms 'light and small' back to TomTom's sat nav devices. It's portable, easy to use, and there's add-ons.

There are voices that you'll hear when there's a left turn ahead, what exit to take on the motorway, or when you're going the wrong way. Basically, it's just like someone with a high-tech map beside you telling you where to go. You can download new voices, like John Cleese.

There's also a feature called TomTom Plus which tells you about traffic up on your… Read Full Review

Tom Tom One Europe

“It is a very good Sat Nav”

Written on: 21/12/2006 by vwcampervan88 (2 reviews written)

It is a very good Sat Nav… Read Full Review