Club Faru, North Male Atoll Reviews

Club Faru, North Male Atoll - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Club Faru, North Male Atoll

Club Faru, North Male Atoll

“I would like to start by saying "WOW" some people...”

Written on: 26/10/2010

I would like to start by saying "WOW" some people really do love to moan about everything dont they haha! You can only just see the building works on the next island let alone here them, i dont know maybe it was noisy when other went but we didnt hear a single bit of it. and as for the airport your ten minutes from it so there is not alot you can do about it, my partner and i quite like to watch the taking of as they fly quite close but i guess its not for evryone :)

We booked with First… Read Full Review

“WE SPENT TWO WEEKS OF SEPTEMBER 2010 AT CLUB FARU AND...”

Written on: 27/09/2010 by STEPHENMORRIS56 (1 review written)

WE SPENT TWO WEEKS OF SEPTEMBER 2010 AT CLUB FARU AND HAD A MOST PLEASENT AND ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY,
ZITA THE THOMPSONS REP IS ONE OF THE NICEST PERSONS YOU COULD WISH TO MEET AND VERY HELPFUL AS WERE THE STAFF ON THE ISLAND, AS A PARTY OF FOUR ADULTS WE TREATED THE STAFF WITH REPECT AND THEY MADE OUR HOLIDAY FOR US, THIS WAS OUR FIRST VISIT TO THE MALDIVES AND WE FOUND CLUB FARU A VERY GOOD START POINT SO MUCH SO THAT WE HAVE BOOKED NEXT YEARS HOLIDAY WITH THOMPSONS IN THE MALDIVES.
WE WILL BE… Read Full Review

“Very nice beach, but we travelled on the 16th August...”

Written on: 04/09/2008 by susy 51 (1 review written)

Very nice beach, but we travelled on the 16th August and had nothing but rain. Food so so, apparently they have changed chef and not very good now as it was. 2 dogs hanging around when eating, and I would not swim on west side of island very choppy. Industrial island in front of you has building work and very noisy, plus airport is very near around 2 miles so you can hear an aircraft around every hour. Overall I would give it a 5 out of 10… Read Full Review

“would advise you to take a travel kettle if like me...”

Written on: 20/01/2008 by diannegibb (1 review written)

would advise you to take a travel kettle if like me you enjoy a early cup of coffee, dont worry if you forget as you can always get a coffee from the restaurant though, regardless of the time… Read Full Review

“Overall would say that Club Faru was the best holiday...”

Written on: 21/05/2007 by Mandy E Taylor (1 review written)

Overall would say that Club Faru was the best holiday we have ever had. Would recommend it to anyone. Had a trip on air taxi £80 each but well worth it. Also enjoyed evening meal on the beach. Was around £30. Staff brilliant and so was the rep… Read Full Review

“Well I've just come back from the best 2 weeks of my...”

Written on: 17/04/2007 by jones from hull (1 review written)

Well I've just come back from the best 2 weeks of my life I would recommend it to any one who would like to go. The food was super the staff was good the holiday was amazing the weather was out of this world hot all day had a few storms on the night but what do you expect wen the weather was so hot. The room boys was amazing, they're so helpful, they clean your rooms twice a day. If anyone is going to Club Faru please go Dolphin spotting - me and my partner went. It took a hour to find one but… Read Full Review

“Having read several reviews about the Club Faru resort...”

Written on: 19/11/2006 by fishingebo14 (1 review written)

Having read several reviews about the Club Faru resort in the Maldives, I was a little worried about it prior to going, but from the minute we arrived at Gatwick my worries were for nothing.

First Choice Star Premier is excellent, and I recommend the day before check-in. Plane journey both ways on time and very good.

The hotel itself was great! Please don't let the negative reviews you read about this hotel put you off. Yes, you are close to the airport, but you hardly see or hear the… Read Full Review

Sleepyjasper's Response to fishingebo14's Review

Written on: 17/01/2007

It's nice to hear good comments. We are going to Club Faru in March, and we cannot wait!

Bobbypie's Response to fishingebo14's Review

Written on: 17/07/2009

I must admit, I'm a little concerned now. Whilst this and other comments are really good, we're traveling to Club Faru at the same time of year as Susie 51 did last year and her comments are far from good! Has anyone else traveled to these parts of the islands at this time of year before? I have read other reports from different sites and overall we are definitely expecting rain just maybe not quite so biblical as susie 51 makes out!?! I will ignore her other comments as well, i know what it's like when it rains your entire holiday, it can make every other little problem seem a lot worse. Saying that, there hasn't been any other comments after hers? Anyone just got back? thanks ;o)