Angsana Resort & Spa, North Male Atoll Reviews

From 1 review

Angsana Resort and Spa, North Male Atoll - Ask a question now

“My husband and I stayed in a beachfront jacuzzi villa...”

Written on: 07/12/2006 by becca1 (1 review written)

My husband and I stayed in a beachfront jacuzzi villa for our honeymoon at Angsana and had a really fantastic time. The rooms were spacious and very clean with lovely large outdoor bathrooms including outdoor shower and jacuzzi.
The island is very low key with a lovely sandy floored restaurant and bar. The staff were extremely friendly and very attentive, especially the waiters at the restaurant who were very polite and know you by name on the first day. We loved the coral reef which was really… Read Full Review