Mr. Thomas's Chop House, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mr. Thomas's Chop House, Manchester - Ask a question now

“The food here is just fabulous. You just HAVE to try...”

Written on: 11/07/2007 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

The food here is just fabulous. You just HAVE to try the Corned Beef Hash, I guarantee you won't have tasted anything like it. It is a little bit on the pricey side for what is effectively a pub meal, however, it is definitely value for money....just don't expect to eat for under £20 for a couple.

The wine glasses are like buckets, so I wouldn't recommend you to drive if your going for a drink. Always book in advance, it is so popular, you wont get in at lunch time if you haven't… Read Full Review

“I had promised my other half a posh meal about 10...”

Written on: 13/11/2006 by spook (48 reviews written)

I had promised my other half a posh meal about 10 months ago, and for various reasons we'd never gotten round to actually having it, so on Saturday at his request I booked a meal at Thomas' Chop House, a pub on Cross Street in Manchester that we'd been in many times for drinks, but never for food, despite it's glowing reputation. In conjunction with its sister pub, Sam's Chop House, around the corner, it is meant to be one of the best places for British food in the city.

The menu itself is… Read Full Review